Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Blog Post 21 -Brainstorming/Some things I did in class

Today in class, I tried to really think about what my focus would be on because there are so many aspects to plagiarism. I also worked with Dr. chandler to try and open up my intro. Here is some brainstorming for my project on things like the intro and some possible points for a body:

  • For my intro, I want to try and add in the fact that my participant may expose more on how he may use the internet to help him with work because we are both students. What's different about my research and the research I've seen, is that my research is conducted by peer to peer making things more comfortable to discuss.
  • Dr. Chandler gave me a great idea of adding in how I used discourse analysis to interpret how he really feels about plagiarism
  • We also said  he's text savvy 
  • I am also reconsidering using my short analysis info in my big project. *Although I was really happy with my short analysis project, I wasn't so sure I wanted that to be my main focus for our big project. Now I feel I can use it as a main point in figuring how "students really feel about plagiarism".

No comments:

Post a Comment