Monday, April 21, 2014

Blog Post #22

In the last class, I tried to read more into my article. I officially decided to use the "It wasn't me, was it?" article Dr. Chandler suggested to me.


I also came up with a little outline on how I want to set up my final project and tried to really focus on what I would incorporate in the discussion and findings part since it seems to hold the most weight (60-70% of the paper) some points I am exploring are:

  • How I used discourse analysis to interpret how the student feels about plagiarism. I used this for my short analysis project and think I have a lot of good information and based on some of the new info I have from my follow up interview I am excited to expand this!
  • I also think that I would like to talk about how my information is more valid because my subject felt more comfortable disclosing things with a fellow student.                                                                     


I'm just not sure of the last point would have a lot of information for me to expand on and feel a little stuck on some more findings I can incorporate. I re-read the article in class, and I also did a follow up interview this past weekend. I would love some suggestions on where else I could take this project.                                                           \

No comments:

Post a Comment